What is the best click in parting bead on the market?

Home Forums Qwood What is the best click in parting bead on the market?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Tim 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Tim
    Keymaster

Qwood: New Qclick parting and staff beads

Qwoods innovative new parting and staff beads compliment the popular conservation range from Qwood. Also included in the range putty line and lambs tongue glazing bars. The use of Qwood allows to retain the traditional beauty and contemporary look whilst delivering an enhanced finish to your sash windows. The use of Qwood allows to retain the traditional beauty and contemporary look whilst delivering an enhanced finish to your sash windows.

Qwood parting and staff beads seal your windows securely. We call this Qclick!

What makes the innovative Qwood Qclick parting and staff beads so unique?

PartingandStaffBead

1) The material that is Qwood: Wood composite material with all the advantages of timber but none of the issues. 2) The fixing method: Positive click fixing guarantees accurate secure location every time without the need for unsightly troublesome pin holes. 3) The Security: The unique design of Qclick makes unauthorised removal more difficult. 4) The Serviceability: Staff and Parting bead with clip​ patent pending (GB15204332) design allows for damage free removal and refitting of staff and parting beads by maintenance teams in the future.

Qclick parting and staff beads – making the manufacture and maintenance of timber sliding sash windows faster and better.

“Since I started using Qwood parting beads ​I haven’t had to do any remedial work on my windows post installation. Now I am able to move away from uPVC parting beads, which is great for my customers.” (Independent Joinery)

Qwood is recommended for use in the conservation of your sash windows.

The Qwood conservation sash range consists of the following: ​

1. QW-BB3 External putty line bar
    2. 2. QW-LB1 Lambs tongue internal bar
    3. 3. QW-OB1 Ovolo internal bar
    4. 4. QW-CPB8 8mm Qclick parting bead
    5. 5. QW-CSB20 20mm Qclick staff bead
    6. 6. QW-SC1 Qclick Clip

Fit Qwood beads into your timber window! Order a Qwood ‘try me’ pack today and trial it for yourself by emailing[email protected] or calling +44161 627 4222.

Qwood will be exhibiting at W16 to be held in Birmingham, at the NEC. If you’re visiting be sure to stop by! ​

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.