22nd December 2015 at 9:04 am #361TimKeymaster
What stair edging should I specify?
The Q-Range of Stair edging is the perfect specification solution, available in 21 commonly specified shapes. A cutting edge stair edging solution for all types of public and commercial buildings from schools to offices and hospitals to hotels. The range offers a number of innovative features including a unique edge to edge tread, which provides a slip resistant surface for the entire width of the tread. The satin etched riser also helps to meet Equality Act safety guidelines and as it is scratch resistant it is easy to maintain. Benefits of the Q-Range of Stair Nosing:
1. Patented (GB2479135B) all over tread design to minimise slips, trips and falls
2. Meets the Equality Act and Building Regulations guidelines
3. No dirt traps – great for healthcare and schools
4. Satin etched finish – gives a scratch resistant property
5. The smooth surfaces ensure an easy to clean, low maintenance solution
BR Compliance: Yes
NBS+ (Vinyl floorcovering): http://www.ribaproductselector.com/Product.aspx?ci=27157&pr=QuantumFlooringSolutions-QRangeAluminiumStairNosingsforVinylandLaminate
Data Sheet (with colours) Aluminium: http://www.quantumprofilesystems.com/uploads/quantum-qrange-alu-data-sheet-v8.pdf?p=539
Data Sheet (with colours) PVCu
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.